Time in the studio

 Taking on a full house renovation has left little time for studio work but I have managed to get one day a week until the Reno is finished, ok having said that I am still working on some ideas for new hybrid prints and maybe drawings. It’s hard to get away from all the talk about COVID 19, it’s certainly been a rough two years, and time to reflect on the importance of freedom to move around and to travel. I like all others have family members that are in lockdown again and I am unable to see or help them, this isolation and restrictions is hard but important if we are to keep a lid on this ever-changing virus. Ok returning to work I am currently working on digital prints, which depicts my current focus on the virus, text and images, some with a classic overture have been blogging my mind, as they will probably never be seen in the real world I am happy just to continue creating them.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big kate....leaving for good,!,,,,

Ideas for first day France