Artist Book by Catherine Mc Cue Mrs 'Attenborough' Image to come soon

Mrs Attenborough
 Phyllis is a long time friend who I met thirty years ago, she taught me Japanese calligraphy and was responsible for my eventual entrance into university. Phyllis’s art work is detailed (unbelievably so!) and very traditional in style, she works mostly in water color and pen & ink, but loves new approaches to art, including etching. Now in a nursing home, and very frail, she kindly gave me permission to include some reproductions of her work in this book, she also gave me a music book from the 1950’s that she owned and would glue pictures into. She is a very generous woman so I was very surprised to learn though the sticker book that she loved boxing, particularly Australian. This book is dedicated to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big kate....leaving for good,!,,,,

Ideas for first day France

A Book for Christine Turner